Python Programming MasterClass
Introduction to the course
- Necessity Of Programming.
- What Is Python ?
- Why And Who Created It ?
- What Python can do?
- Why should I learn Python?
- Important Features.
Setup & Installation
- Version History.
- Python 2 v/s Python 3.
- Different Python Implementations.
- Downloading And Installing Python.
- Testing Python Installation
- What Is Python Shell?
- Using Python Shell.
- Writing Python Script Using Notepad.
- Running Python Script.
- How To View The Bytecode File?
Basic of Python
- Introduction To Predefined Functions And Modules
- How print() function work ?
- How To Remove Newline From print( )?
- Introduction TO IDLE
- Types Of Errors In Python
- Rules For Identifiers
- Python Reserved Words
- Basic Data Types In Python
- Some Very Important Points To Remember
- Numeric Types
- Different Types Of Integers
- Converting Between Int Types
- The Float Type
- The Complex Type
- The bool Type
- The str Type
Operation on String
- Concatenating Strings.
- The Slice Operator In Strings.
- Three Important String Function.
- Type conversion.
Variables and Memory Management
- How Variables In Python Are Different Than Other Languages?
- Immutable And Mutable.
- Python’s Memory Management
- The id() Function
- The is() Operator
Comments and Constant
- How to write Comments in Python?
- How to create constants in Python?
- How to print a variables value using print( )?
Operators in Python
- Types Of Operators
- Arithmetic Operators
- Special points about + and *
- Difference between / and //
- Relational Operators
- Relational Operators With Strings
- Chaining Of Relational Operators
- Special Behavior Of == and !=
- Logical Operators
- How Logical Operators Work With Boolean Types?
- How Logical Operators Work With Non-Boolean Types?
- Assignment Operators
- Various Types Of Assignment Operators
- Compound Operators
- Identity Operators
- Membership Operators
- Precedence And Associativity
Input Function and Math Module
- Using the Input() Function
- Using the math module
- Different ways of importing a module
- Accepting multiple values in single-line
eval(), Command line Arg. and Specifiers
- Using the eval() Function
- Using Command-line Arguments.
- Using format specifiers.
- Using the function format()
Decision Control Statements
- The if Statement
- Concept of Indentation
- The if-else Statement
- The if-elif-else Statement
- What about ternary operator?
- Types of loop supported by Python
- The while loop
- The while-else loop
- The break, continue and pass Statement
- The for loopIntroduction to Pycharm
- Introduction To Pycharm IDE
- Developing First Application In Pycharm
User defined function
- What Is A Function ?
- Function V/s Method
- Steps Required For Developing User Defined Function
- Calling A Function
- Returning Values From Function
- Arguments V/s Parameters
- Types Of Arguments
- Variable Scope
- Local Scope
- Global Scope
- Argument Passing
- Anonymous Functions OR Lambda Function
- The map( ) Function
- The filter( ) Function
- Using map( ) and filter( ) with Lambda Expressions
- What Is A List ?
- Creating A List
- Accessing The List Elements
- Adding New Data In The List
- The Slice Operator With List
- Modifying A List
- Deletion In A List
- Appending / Prepending Items In A List
- Multiplying A List
- Membership Operators On List
- Built In Functions For List
- Methods Of List
- List Comprehension
- What Is A Tuple ?
- Differences With List
- Benefits Of Tuple
- Creating Tuple
- Packing / Unpacking A Tuple
- Accessing A Tuple
- Changing The Tuple
- Deleting The Tuple
- Functions Used With Tuple
- Methods Used With Tuple
- Operations Allowed On Tuple
- What Is A String ?
- Creating A String
- Different Ways Of Accessing Strings
- Operators Which Work On Strings
- Built In String Functions
- Printing string using f-string
- Modifying Strings
- String Methods
- What Is A Dictionary ?
- What Is Key-Value Pair ?
- Creating A Dictionary
- Important Characteristics Of A Dictionary
- Different Ways To Access A Dictionary
- An Important Point
- Updating Elements In Dictionary
- Removing Elements From Dictionary
- Functions Used In Dictionary
- Dictionary Methods
- Dictionary Comprehension
- Restrictions On Keys
Object Oriented Programming
- Problems With Procedure Oriented Programming
- What Is Object Oriented Programming ?
- What Is A Class ?
- What Is An Object ?
- Syntax Of Creating A Class In Python
- Syntax Of Creating Object
- Types Of Data Members A Class Can Have
- The Method __init()__
- The Argument self
- Passing Parameters To __init()__
- Types Of Methods
- Adding Instance Methods
- Obtaining Details Of Instance Variables
- Different Ways To Create Instance Variables
- Deleting Instance Variables
- Adding Class Variables
- Different Ways To Create A Class Variable
- Different Ways To Access A Class Variable
- Obtaining Details Of Class Variables
- Deleting Class Variables
- Class Methods
- Creating Class Methods
- Accessing Class Methods
- Static Methods
- Accessing Static Methods
- Difference Between Instance Method , Class Method and Static Methods
- Does Python Support Encapsulation ?
- How To Declare Private Members In Python ?
- The object Class And The __str__() Method
- The Destructor
- Types Of Inheritance
- Single Inheritance
- Using super( )
- Method Overriding
- MultiLevel Inheritance
- Hierarchical Inheritance
- Using The Function issubclass( )
- Using The Function isinstance( )
- Multiple Inheritance
- The MRO Algorithm
- Hybrid Inheritance
- The Diamond Problem
- Introduction To Exception Handling
- Exception Handling Keywords
- Exception Handling Syntax
- Handling Multiple Exceptions
- Handling All Exceptions
- Using Exception Object
- Getting Details Of Exception
- Raising An Exception
- Using finally Block
- Creating User Defined Exceptions
- What Is Operator Overloading
- How To Perform Operator Overloading
- List Of Operators Which Can Be Overloaded
- Reverse Arithmetic Operators
- What Is Data And Database ?
- What Is DBMS ?
- What Is SQL ?
- How to configure our system for database programming.
- Introduction To SQLite
- Steps Needed For Connecting To SQLite From Python
- Exploring Connection And Cursor Objects
- Executing The SQL Queries
- Different Ways Of Fetching The Data
- Executing INSERT Command
- Executing Dynamic Queries
- Concept Of Bind Variables
- Executing Update Command
- Executing Delete Command
- What Is File Handling ?
- What Is The Need Of File Handling ?
- Examples Where Files Are Used?
- Python’s Way Of Handling Files
- File Opening Modes
- Writing In A File
- Different Ways For Reading From A File
- The seek( ) Method
- Appending In A File
- Using with Statement
- What is a module ?
- Different ways of importing module
- The concept of the variable__name__
this course is extremely suitable for an individual who does not know anything about python. but after i learned the course . it seems like a litter bit of easy. i commend that at the final of the course. the text should tend to more difficult so that people who learn this course can actually improve programming skill
This course is organized and explained very well. It is moderately challenging, and I recommend it to get interested in Python. The teacher and the assistant staff are very good. I enjoyed the course.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This project is very helpful for learning how to implement programming at an industry-standard level. In this project, I am revising the Python concepts. Assignments are very interesting. An explanation is very nice.
This project is very helpful for learning how to implement programming at an industry-standard level. In this project, I am revising the c concepts and learn about error handling in C. Sir teaches us some C programming advanced concepts like file handling, storage class. Assignments are very interesting. This is also helpful for resume and boosts your resume
got to learn about many concepts thru this project and it was a decent project to develop, using the knowledge of c programming.
When i was in school i just hated computer and later i had to do engineering as no choices were left and i was regretting About that decision but when i attended his first lecture i felt that computer was not boring subject but the teacher was and SACHIN SIR is literally A LEGEND , he made my decision of persuing engineering worthful now m enjoying coding everything is just different . Thank you so much sir.
Sachin is the best teacher to learn Programming. If you want to learn Programming in deep so he was the man who can. Practical experience is best in SCA. You will learn any language very easily by Sachin sir and can make any project by his teaching.
This is wonderful cource for me. Course provide a reality of project .How to work in project this course wouderfully explanation . i can also thanks to sachin sir and all the sca team
This is wonderful cource for me. Course provide a reality of project .How to work in project this course wouderfully explanation . i can also thanks to sachin sir.
I am blessed that i have join Sca . I think no one can teach like Sachin sir , Joining C Project Batch is very good experience .
Here we learn how to practically implement the logic we learn in c programming lang.Thanks to @Sachin sir and all the sca team.
Great course that will provide an opportunity to develop yourself if you take the work seriously. A true value of time investment.Thank you SACHIN SIR
In c project batch i have learned so many things .Every one knows that only learning is not everything implementing the things is the real knowledge ,I am thankful to sachin sir for this awesome c project batch that SCA organized. After learning c lang its necessary to us to implement the logics that we have learn during learning c lang and the launching of this c project batch by sachin sir gives us an opportunity to implementing that logics under a supervision of most experienced faculty SACHIN SIR .
So I am very thank ful to the SCA and SACHIN SIR for sheduling this wonderful project batch in c language.